Individual Coaching sessions are 55 minutes. Couples coaching sessions are 90 minutes. All sessions must be pre-paid before scheduling the session. Sessions purchased as a part of a package must be used within the designated time frame.
As a client, you agree to the following:
- I agree to show up on time for sessions, and to bring my full presence to the best of my ability. This means making the necessary preparations ahead of time and to avoid distractions during the session time.
- If I need to cancel/reschedule a session, I agree to do so a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Things come up, the coach is willing to try to be flexible around rescheduling. However, more than two last minute cancellations will trigger a 24 hour cancellation policy. If this occurs, I understand that if I do not cancel/reschedule 24 hours in advance, this will still “count” as one of my sessions. I must pay for the session and I will not be able to “make up” the session.
- I understand that if I am late for a session (up to 15 minutes), the session will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- I understand that if I am more than 15 minutes late for a session, the session will be considered canceled. The 24 hour cancellation policy will apply.
- The agreement includes email support, should I need this I understand that between sessions, I am welcome to email my coach if I have a challenge or can’t wait to share a success, and/or if I have a question about logistics. I understand that my coach will respond to my email as soon as she is able (usually within 24-48 hours). I understand that an email of mine may be left unanswered (or merely briefly acknowledged) and I know that my coach will still welcome, read and take my email seriously.
- I understand that phone support is not included in the coaching agreement. As a way to reach my coach verbally, however a Voxer exchange can be arranged. This allows for voice messages to be left and answered more quickly. Should I choose to use this form of communication, I understand that my coach will respond as soon as possible, and within 24 hours (unless vacation timing has been established).
Pre-session clarity: I understand it is best if I come to the session with at least one issue I want to address, receive support around, get feedback on, or dive into. I will also remain tethered to the most important big picture goal I have.
Post-session notes: I understand that taking notes immediately following a session is helpful so that I can retain what we’ve discussed. Your coach will do the same. I can email my coach my takeaways as a way to hold myself to noting the highlights.